Scottish Country Dancing is a form of social dance enjoyed worldwide. The dances are danced in groups called sets, normally of three or four couples. It is fun and an exercise for both the mind and body. See Starting Scottish Country Dancing if you would like to know more and how to start.
Upcoming Events in the Area
See Scottish Country Dance Diary for the full list and details of events in the area.
- Tue 19 Jun Farnham Scottish Country Dancing Club Summer Dance Weydon School - Main Hall Details
- Sun 1 Jul Branch Summer Dance & Afternoon Tea Party Carnation Hall Details
- Sat 7 Jul Bookham Scottish Country Dancing Club Summer Dance Old Barn Hall Details
- Sat 7 Jul Marlow Scottish Country Dance Club Midsummer Evening Dance Liston Hall Details
SUMMER Social Dancing
- Wed 6 Jun – Wed 22 Aug Branch Summer Socials St Mary’s Church Hall Details
- Tue 12 Jun – Tue 21 Aug Maidenhead Scottish Dancing Club Summer Dancing St Piran’s School Details
Branch Summer Social Dancing + Strawberry Tea Dance
Socials every Wednesday through the Summer till 22nd August at St Mary’s Church Hall, Park Road, Camberley GU15 2SR.
And remember our Summer Dance & Afternoon Tea Party on Sunday 1st July.
The Membership Application form for 2018-2019 is now available.
The privacy protection policy is at the end of that page.
About the Branch
The Berkshire/Hampshire/Surrey Border Branch is a branch of the RSCDS – the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society. We provide a connection and support for a number of Scottish Country Dancing clubs in the area. This area enjoys an active programme of dancing events. We offer facilities such as graded classes, teacher training, instruction and day schools.
Membership of the branch includes membership of the RSCDS and helps support the preservation and promotion of Scotland’s traditional dance and music. See What the Branch does for more information on what we do and the benefits of membership.
Please follow RSCDS BHS Border Branch on Facebook to keep in touch and be informed about the Branch and upcoming dances in the area.